Black and Silver Casio W-212H-1AVD
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Battery lasts for at least three years. The value indicates actual battery life.
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Multi Alarm lets you set a daily alarm (time setting only), or an alarm for a specific time on a specific day (month, day, and time setting). The value indicates how many multi alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. REPEAT indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- The surface of the glass is rounded.
- Resin Band
- The ''BAR'' value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 5 BAR means water resistance to 5 atmospheres. Watches marked ''50m'' have the same water resistance as 5 BAR watches.