Black Casio Vibration Alarm Watch W-736H-1A
- The BAR value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 10 BAR means water resistance to 10 atmospheres. Watches marked 100m have the same water resistance as 10 BAR watches.
- Resin Band
- Light emitting diodes illuminate the display with blue, green, light blue, pink, yellow, or white light.
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. REPEAT indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.
- Serves as a silent alarm.
- The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many daily alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Battery lasts for at least three years. The value indicates actual battery life.
- Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- The tone that sounds to signal a mode change or other operation can be turned on or off.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.