Solar Casio Watch, Black with Blue Bezel WS210H-1
- Resin Band
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- A solar cell provides power for operation.
- The moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude.
- Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. REPEAT indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.
- Multi Alarm lets you set a daily alarm (time setting only), or an alarm for a specific time on a specific day (month, day, and time setting). The value indicates how many multi alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Indicator shows the current battery level.
- The tone that sounds to signal a mode change or other operation can be turned on or off.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.