Dark Grey Casio Watch With Orange Bezel STL-S100H-4A
- The BAR value indicates the number of atmospheres to which water resistance is ensured. 10 BAR means water resistance to 10 atmospheres. Watches marked 100m have the same water resistance as 10 BAR watches.
- Resin Band
- Hard glass resists scratching.
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- A solar cell provides power for operation.
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world. R: Current time in major cities around the world Values indicate 30 cities/areas.
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. REPEAT indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.
- Multi Alarm lets you set a daily alarm (time setting only), or an alarm for a specific time on a specific day (month, day, and time setting). The value indicates how many multi alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Indicator shows the current battery level.
- The tone that sounds to signal a mode change or other operation can be turned on or off.
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, including leap year.
- Times can be displayed in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.